No products in the cart.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS and CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
- Nixstix.com, Nix Stix incorporated, nor its owners, operators, or employees make no claims of the benefits or safety of electronic cigarettes or any products available on the Nixstix.com website.
- Keep all directions for future use and use only as instructed.
- You accept all responsibility for the safety of using your electronic cigarette.
- You must be of legal age in your province or state to purchase any products from Nixstix.com
- No products contained on Nixstix.com, neither implied or expressed, are health products or a prescription drug.
- Products on Nixstix.com do not claim to be a smoking cessation aid.
- Products on Nixstix.com are not intended to treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition.
- All products contained on NIXSTIX.com are below the 4mg per dose required by Canadian Law, and therefore does not retain any patent rights. -Food and drugs act schedule F, Part 1
- This product is for smokers only and is not intended for non-smokers.
- Electronic cigarettes, personal vaporizers, e-liquid are not are not approved by the FDA.
- This product is not a smoking cessation device nor is it intended to be one. If you are trying to quit smoking please consult your doctor.
- You must be of legal smoking age in your jurisdiction to use this product.
- Do not modify or attempt to disassemble this product. Use according to instructions.
- Do not attempt to fix, correct, replace or install any part of the vaping apparatus, see you seller.
- Do not drink the e-liquid, or puncture the cartridge.
- Expect to have variances of the ingredients. Exact amounts are not guaranteed.
- Vape away from the vicinity of people and pets. The effects of second hand vapor have not been scientifically confirmed. However, Propylene Glycol is an allergen and Nicotine is known to cause reproductive harm.
- Use this product in moderation. Failure to do so may nicotine overdose which can lead to an irregular heart beat and other symptoms listed in item.
- Flavorings in the e-juice may contain trace amounts of nuts, gluten, sugar, or other sweeteners. Flavorings may also contain artificial colors, artificial flavors, and artificial sweeteners.
- Vaping flavoring may cause respiratory illness, disease, or symptoms.
- Do not mix different brands or flavors of e-liquid, as doing so may result in injury.
- Do not use this product if you are allergic or sensitive to any of the ingredients such as Propylene Glycol, Vegetable Glycerin, and Nicotine.
- Nicotine warning: Nicotine is a highly addictive substance and can be poisonous with serious health consequences including death. You should not use this product if you have any underlining medical conditions which may be aggravated or exacerbated by this product. You may experience withdrawal symptoms after stopping the use of this product. Some of the side effects of nicotine may include irregular heartbeat, changes in blood pressure, inflammation of blood vessels, chest pain, and depression, shortness of breath, sweating, dizziness, dry mouth, throat irritation, rash, swelling, nose bleed, diarrhea, headache, and dry mouth. Consult your physician prior to using this product. Nicotine is quickly absorbed with skin contact. Keep away from skin, eyes, mouth, and any other area of the body. In the event that you become in contact with nicotine, wash the affected area with soap and water for at least 15 minutes, and immediately contact your local Poison Control Center.
- Drug interactions: Nicotine may interact with certain pharmaceutical drugs. Consult your physician or pharmacist prior to use to avoid serious complications.
- Do not use in conjunction with illicit drugs, alcohol, energy drinks, herbal, nutritional, and/or nutraceutical supplements.
- Keep away from children and pets. Small parts and or e-juice may be ingested and may lead to suffocation, injury, poisoning, and/or death.
- Do not dispose of in trash containers nor litter the environment. Please recycle.
- Propylene Glycol is poisonous to aquatic animals.
- Not for use by woman who are nursing, pregnant, or are planning to get pregnant.
- Vaping and exposure to vaping may potentially cause the emergence, contraction, contribution to, aggravation or exacerbation of various forms of adverse health effects including but not limited to cancer, heart disease, arteriosclerosis, cancer, carcinoma, liver disease, cancerous or precancerous abnormal condition or conditions, disorder, sickness, ailment, unhealthiness, symptoms, diseases, illness or malady of the human body.
- Consult your doctor prior to use of this product.
- Battery Warnings: Lithium-ion batteries are volatile. They may burn or explode with improper use. Do not use or charge with non-approved devices.
- Overuse of vaping apparatus may cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or may cause burns.
- Do not leave this product unattended while charging anytime or overnight, and do not charge it in your vehicle.
- Keep away from high heat, direct sunlight, cold temperatures, humidity and water. Injury or death can occur.
- Do not replace batteries with non-approved units.
- Do not mix new and used batteries or different brands.
- When charging keep away from flammable areas such as but not limited to wood floors and carpets. Always use a fire resistant container or bag.
- Always have a fire extinguisher in an event of a fire.
- If battery or device looks damaged, do not use.
- Do not expose the battery to direct sunlight.
- If you witness the battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke, or become very hot. Immediately disconnect the power to your home or office from the circuit breaker. If a circuit breaker is unavailable, disconnect from outlet. Do not approach the battery for at least 2 hours and make sure that the room is ventilated.
- Never drop, damage, or tamper with the batteries.
- Never attempt to charge directly from the wall outlet. Always use a surge protector.
- Do not throw batteries into fire.
- Do not connect improperly.
- Do not charge batteries unless are specifically labeled as “rechargeable”.
- Do not carry or store batteries together with a metallic necklace, in your pockets, purse, or anywhere else where they may become exposed metals.
- Keep away from children and pets. Should a child/pet swallow or chew on a battery, immediately consult a physician and or call your local Poison Control Center.
- Always turn off your vaping apparatus in between uses.
- Unplug the charging apparatus in between uses.
- Failure to follow warnings may result in electric shock, fire, property damage, bodily injury, or death.
- Liquid Longevity: As NixStix does not use preservatives and inhibitors in our liquids, the longevity of our liquids is significantly less than that of standard, mass produced eliquids. Stored in a cool, dark place and with minimal exposure to oxygen, your liquids can last as long as 6 months.
- Under the same storage conditions, our zero nicotine liquids can last up to 9 months. If your nicotine liquids are older than 6 months, and zero nicotine older than 9 months, you should discontinue use and discard them.
By ordering products or services from this website, you agree to the above terms and conditions exclusively. You agree that Nix Stix incorporated, NIXSTIX.com, its owners, operators, employees, and associates assume NO LIABILITY for the use, whether as directed or otherwise of any product or service contained on this website, or ordered from this website.
By ordering products from NIXSTIX.com you understand that Health Canada advises Canadians not to use electronic cigarettes as stated in their advisory on March 27th of 2009, which can be viewed here: http://www.healthycanadians.gc.ca/recall-alert-rappel-avis/hc-sc/2009/13373a-eng.php
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or subscribe to our newsletter.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
• To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
• To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
• To process transactions
Your information,whether public or private,will not be sold,exchanged,transferred,or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever,without your consent,other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
• To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. If you signup for our newsletter we will use the email address provided by you at the time of sign up.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
• How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
All transactions using Interac e-transfer is secured by the bank you use. It uses SSL technology as strong as the security of your online banking system. The only information recevied to process your order is your name and email address.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
• Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
• Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
• Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older.
This policy was last modified on May 15. 2014
Warranty, Returns, and Credits
If your product is found to have arrived defective, you may be able to return it for an exchange. Items that show signs of wear or heavy use may not be returned. Atomizers / Clearomizers and Sale or discounted items may not be returned unless Dead On Arrival (DOA) and customer must notify us of DOA hardware within 24 hrs of receiving shipment to qualify for exchange. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping charges are not refunded.
Returns are handled on a case-by-case basis and authorized at our discretion.
Non-defective returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Items returned without authorization will not be processed, items may be discarded, or items may be returned to inventory and a store credit provided to customer minus a 20% restocking fee.
Certain restrictions apply.
Contact email@example.com with your order number and we will contact you with return information.
Batteries and chargers come with a 30 day replacement warranty Warranty covers product failure or defects only. Time frame for 30 warranty is calculated based on the date the product arrived at shipping address . When purchased with coupon codes or otherwise discounted pricing, warranty is DOA (Dead on Arrival) only (see DOA Warranty section below).
Warranty coverage becomes invalid and NIX STIX Incorporated cannot be held responsible or liable for any product failure, property damage, injury, or death that is the result of product misuse, modification, or abuse. This includes the use of our products with products purchased elsewhere as we are unable to guarantee compatibility with products purchased from another retailer. Please call us with any questions that you may have regarding compatibility or before trying to modify or use the products we sell in any other way than as mentioned on our website.
Due to the cost of shipping for international packages we are unable to offer the same warranty for our customers who have their packages shipped outside of the Canada. All products included in International orders have a DOA warranty only and will be handled on a case by case basis. However, product will not be replaced. Instead, the customer will receive a store credit for any products determined to be DOA.
30 Day Replacement Warranty (Batteries, Chargers, Cases,Lanyards)
If product failure or defect occurs within 30 days of product being delivered to the shipping address on the order, the customer should notify us immediately via email. firstname.lastname@example.org
If return request or other notification is not received within 30 days, customer will not qualify for product replacement regardless of when product failed or was found to be defective. In order to qualify for product replacement customer may also be required to return the defective product at their own expense before the replacement is shipped out. Once we receive the product and it is determined to have failed or is defective, a replacement will be sent out at our expense or a store credit for the full purchase price of the product will be applied to the customer’s account if preferred by customer or if product is no longer in stock or otherwise available. We will not be responsible for and will not replace or refund items that were destroyed or damaged due to user error, modification, or mishandling.
DOA Warranty (Atomizers, Cartomizers, and Sale Items)
All atomizers, clearomizers, and items on sale, clearance, or otherwise purchased at a reduced price such as with a coupon code come with a DOA (Dead On Arrival) Warranty ONLY. This means that the product will only be replaced if it is found to be defective when it arrives to the customer. All DOA Warrantied items must be inspected and tested by the customer upon receipt and the customer must notify us within 24 hours of the time stamped delivery if a product is found to be defective. Replacements, Refunds, or Store Credits will not be given if we are not notified immediately. We will not be responsible for and will not replace or refund items that were destroyed or damaged due to user error, modification, or mishandling.
No Warranty (E-Liquids)
All E-Liquid and Unflavored Nicotine orders are custom filled during the order fulfillment process. Therefore, once your E-Liquid or Unflavored Nicotine order has been filled, the purchase is complete and cannot be returned or refunded even if it has not been shipped from our facility or received the customer.
Also, due to the consumable nature of these products and the inability to reuse or resell once they have left our facility, returns or refunds are not allowed for E-Liquids
All other warranties and exchanges will be handled on a case by case basis and are subject to our determination. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, NIX STIX Incorporated disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. NIX STIX Incorporated does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. NIX STIX Incorporated does not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise.
Order Editing and Cancellation
Please verify that your order is complete and correct before submitting payment. This will allow us to provide extremely fast order shipment, we cannot edit or cancel orders once they have been processed and packaged. We “MAY” able to combine multiple orders placed by a single customer, only if they are being shipped to the same address,and are placed within a 24 hr period before 2pm M.S.T. and one has not been packaged up. This is to ensure that our customers will receive their orders as quickly as possible.
NIXSTIX.Com ( Nix Stix Incorporated), is not responsible for orders that are placed incorrectly. We reserve the right to refuse returns or exchanges of products on orders that were filled and shipped correctly. If you have questions or are unsure regarding a product or it’s function or compatibility please contact us before placing your order. We are more than willing to provide further product description, clear up any confusion, or provide advice about the products we sell.
If your order is received and contains incorrect items or is missing items, then you must notify us within 24 hours of receipt of the package. We will certainly fix any mistakes that we have made, but we must be notified in a timely manner.
The customer is responsible for shipping cost to return product to NIXSTIX.com, in the event that through communication with us it is decided to return it to us for inspection.Items returned without authorization will not be processed, items may be discarded, or items may be returned to inventory and a store credit provided to customer minus a 20% restocking fee.